ChatGPT can write a compelling pitch for you to help you land that podcast appearance
Ever heard of ChatGPT? It’s an amazing writing tool developed by OpenAI that uses artificial intelligence to generate written content. A well-crafted prompt can direct ChatGPT to create an excellent podcast pitch for you. Here, we will show you how to leverage PitchPodcasts.com and ChatGPT together to create a fantastic pitch.
1. Introduction to ChatGPT and PitchPodcasts
ChatGPT is like a smart assistant that can write for you. If you give it a clear and specific prompt, it can write almost anything, including a podcast pitch. But what should that prompt look like? This is where PitchPodcasts.com comes in handy. It’s a website that helps you find podcasts you’d like to be a guest on, and it even creates a custom pitch prompt for you based on the podcast and your own information.
2. Setting Up Your ChatGPT Account
To begin, you need to have an account with ChatGPT. If you don’t already have one, it’s easy to get started:
- Go to ChatGPT’s website.
- Follow the instructions to set up an account. The basic version is free, but there’s also a paid version that offers more features.
3. Finding a Podcast and Prompt on PitchPodcasts.com
Next, head over to PitchPodcasts.com to start exploring the vast world of podcasts. Here’s how you do it:
- Browse or search through the podcast database on PitchPodcasts.com to find a podcast that interests you.
- Once you find a podcast you like, look for the custom ChatGPT prompt. This prompt is created just for you, based on your information and the details of the podcast.
- Don’t forget to copy the prompt!
4. Letting ChatGPT Write Your Pitch
With your custom prompt in hand, it’s time to get back to ChatGPT:
- Paste your prompt into ChatGPT’s text box.
- Hit the “submit” or “enter” button.
- Wait a moment, and voila! ChatGPT generates a pitch for you.
- Copy this pitch because you’ll need it in the next step.
5. Sending Your Pitch to the Podcast
Finally, it’s time to send your pitch to the podcast. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go back to PitchPodcasts.com and find the email address for the podcast you’re interested in.
- Copy this email address.
- Open your email client (like Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook).
- Paste the podcast’s email address in the “To:” field.
- Paste the pitch that ChatGPT wrote for you into the body of the email.
- Make sure everything looks good, then hit “send.” You did it!
And that’s it! With the help of PitchPodcasts.com and ChatGPT, you’ve created a personalized podcast pitch. Good luck, and here’s to your future podcasting success!